Natural Machines: Bringing Foodtech to Your Kitchen
The Modern Health Nerd Podcast, Episode #34
Could 3D food printers be the next "must-have" kitchen appliances?
Lynette Kucsma of Natural Machines sees it happening! From enabling healthier food choices to opening up new opportunities in personalized nutrition, Natural Machines is looking to bring the benefits of 3D-printed food to the kitchens of the future.
In this episode, we geek out about:
- How making 3D food printers household items can accelerate the decentralization of the food system
- Benefits of 3D food printing for health and sustainability
- How simply changing the shape and presentation of foods can encourage healthier consumption
- The practical application of foodtech—particularly 3D printing—in education
- Why foodtech companies need to focus on adaptability for wider adoption in the future
- The necessity of marketing solutions, not features, especially in foodtech
- Why we need to fix the perception of food's true value
About Natural Machines & Foodini
Natural Machines creates innovative kitchen solutions to delight people around the world and generating positive feelings about the food they eat. Their first-released product, Foodini, is a 3D food printing kitchen appliance that allows consumers to personalize food, eat healthier, improve kitchen efficiency and lower food waste.
Lynette, co–founder and CMO at Natural Machines, believes everyone would be healthier if they ate freshly made wholesome meals and snacks.
But it needs to be easier and faster for everyone to create healthy foods made with fresh ingredients.
So she’s helping to build a new-generation kitchen appliance.
Lynette is a senior marketing professional with international experience and a proven track record of full marketing responsibilities in companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 organizations – prior to Natural Machines she was at Microsoft. She's passionate about healthy eating, technology and "doing the right thing," which makes her a great fit for her role at Natural Machines!
Follow Natural Machines
- Facebook: Natural Machines--Foodini
- Instagram: @natural.machines
- Twitter: @naturalmachines
- YouTube: Natural Machines
- LinkedIn: Natural Machines, Lynette's profile
- Email: lynette (at) naturalmachines (dot) com
Want more plant-based nerdity and industry insights? Drop your email in the box in the sidebar to get weekly updates! 👉🏻